There was once a time when buying a property in Mumbai was easy, but not anymore. Whenever we think of buying a property we never think of buying one in Mumbai. We will always opt for buying a property in Pune, Bengaluru, Nashik and other parts of India but never in Mumbai.
This was not the scene earlier. People used to buy properties in Mumbai when it was not very expensive. This scene has changed drastically in the last 5-6 years. Mumbai is noted among the top 5 expensive real estate hot-stops in the world today and unsurprisingly, 80% of mumbaikars cannot afford to buy such expensive houses. Hence they start renting.
We pay as much as 50,000 every month for staying in a place which is not very convenient and the drawbacks of living in such places are as follows:
- No matter how much money we pay every month the house will never be ours
- We will eventually have to move to another apartment
- Having our own place will never compensate for the monthly rentals and uncertainty
- Having and living in your own house is an investment on its own
- Living in your own house is like being a king in your own beautiful palace, hence renovate it, add some colors or get the interiors done to suit your likes
- Owning a house in a place like Mumbai will get you and your family the kind of stability it needs. Yes, owning a house in the financial capital of the country is not easy. But if you can manage to do it, then there’s nothing like it
Wouldn’t life be much easier if we could just live in our own house? These days’ private and public banks have come up with various home lones wherein one can buy property at a very minimum rate and all one has to do is pay monthly EMIs, which anyways you would do had you been living in a rented flat.
We mumbaikars struggle a lot. We struggle every day to fulfill our daily needs, and when someone tells us to buy your own property instead of living in someone else’s place we joke about it and say “Its not that easy”.
Well it actually is, even if you don’t buy property which is huge and very spacious, the easy home loans are enough to get you started.
Instead of wondering how life would be if we lived in our own house and how amazing would it be if our kids grew up in their own house where they could spoil as many walls as they ever wanted to, without ever being questioned by some strange landlord, we suggest it’s time that you go ahead and reach out for your dreams. It’s time we aim high and fulfill our dreams.